Saturday, August 4, 2007

Yesterday

I thought I would write in purple. This week I have ran out for what I planned to be a few hours, into something always longer. I am exhausted and yet I am not finished running around. I have to drop my car off at Best Buy for an antenna to my Sirus. I've decided to put an overhead DVD player in too. (While I am at it!) Heath keeps pulling the wire out of the one you hook on your seat.

I took the kids to Picture People at the Millennium Mall. I usually go to Waterford. I loved this store. I thought it was a little more organized. Heath is getting ready to turn 2. I dread pictures with two little ones. Kaelyn actually did really well. Heath did well for about 3 min. out of the 15 min. schedule. Fortunately I was able to pick out some cute pictures.

I was going to try and make it to see Andrea, but after Heath dumped my coke all over the floor and screamed almost the whole time.....I had to go home. They wear me out.

I did sneak in a 30 min. nap. Although naps always make me feel like crap when I get up, but I love taking them.

Alright I am hungry so I am going to go make some breakfast. Maybe I'll write later today.

2 comments:

C3 Wives said...

Je t'aime, mon couer! Parlais vous francais? Just kidding - I just thought that since your My Space is going French that maybe your blog would too...Have a good one - see you tomorrow. Au revoir! LuvYa. Peace. (or should I say, "Paix.")

Angie Bledsoe said...

Sorry, I did it again - This is Angie, by the way, fronting as the C3 wives. I love being "in cognito" - it's a very french thing to do. Luvya. Angelique. (Where are my sunglasses?)