Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm Back

I have so many thought running through my mind. Especially since I haven't done a real blog lately.

I really, really missed church on Sunday. We had a ball with the kids in Daytona for Heath's B-Day. We stayed at the Sun Viking Lodge. They had a 60 foot water slide. It was fun to watch all of us go down it. I'll try to get pics up on the other site soon.

I actually think it was good for me to take a break. I was able to reflect and search my heart and see where I am.

In the past I thought it was a battle between which churches were the most God honoring and righteous. Maybe it is because there are so many opinions out there. And when you are on the Internet searching, you can read a lot of crap.

I know some of my family members think I have gone of the deep end!

I really believe God has a place for all of us out there. There are so many opportunities for God to use us and make differences in other's life.

On to my other thought......

What does it feel like to know you could be 100% content if Jesus was the only one who loved you?

To experience true, pure joy.....I have to understand this. Can I ever be this content? I can say yes, but I know my human nature does not want me to believe this.

More later, got to get the rest of my thoughts together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you're back! I missed reading your blogs!