Friday, August 17, 2007

Why Can't I Fall Asleep?

Here are some of my reasons:
  • I think the coal miners are going to be found
  • I might have had to much caffeine
  • I am in a bad mood for no reason and secretly want to drink
  • I wish I didn't have to use my spell check so much
  • I wonder if I painted the right colors so far in my house
  • I think about the wallpaper I started to take off and got strep, so I didn't finish(this was back in November)
  • I debate, should Jeff and I go to the Keys or a cruise for our Anniversary
  • I wish I didn't have dark circles under my eyes
  • I think of the poor people in Peru and feel guilty for letting stupid things bother me
  • I wish it was cooler outside in the morning so I could have my quiet time outside
  • I wish Brewer would sleep until 7 or 8
  • I wish I could get over my fear of flying and enjoy it
  • I wonder if it is easier being a Christ Follower if your in the Ministry. Although that has its set of problems too. I would think 3 times, instead of twice about writing I secretly want a drink-Ha!
  • I wonder who reads my blogs, not my family....they are to afraid I'll write about them
  • I am afraid I will go crazy staying home this year
  • I want to sign Kaelyn up for Gymnastics, but I am afraid I'll get sick of taking her
  • I wish I was friendlier to strangers
  • I wish I was asleep
  • I sometimes want a third child, I just don't want to take care of it
  • I wish I had more motivation
  • I wish the media would leave Britney Spears alone
  • I wish I didn't think about stupid stuff
  • I wish I could loose 10 pounds just by walking in the gym
  • I am thinking about putting a leash on Heath when we go out in public
  • I am glad I got my car back, I hate feeling trapped at home
OK, I think I am done. Just had to get some things off my chest. I am going to try and go back to bed with a clear head. Does counting sheep really work?

2 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

I read. In fact, Byron and I have made you a part of our morning ritual...(sounds a little scary written out like that.) And about the third child thing - maybe they make a double leash. Just a thought - I love encouraging people to have more chldren than me...Have a great one scoping out the hoodlums. Peace.

My Own Bandwagon said...

Not after last night. Although I did have a dream I was pregnant!