Saturday, August 18, 2007

I got nothing

Open House went really well. Kaelyn's teacher specializes in Speech and Language. It was meant to be. Kaelyn loved her classroom. She was mad we had to leave. No more fears for me.

My mom got a call this week from some friends to see if she was interested in selling her house. Took me 8 months, but whatever! She is actually thinking of trading with them. They live in a townhouse on the beach. I saw the pictures and think it is well suited for her! I hope it all works out. They are coming over on Sunday to look at her house.

It is neat to see how God has answered prayers in my family over the past few weeks.

On a side note, pray I find good home for Brewer. And remind me to never get another dog!

1 comment:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Wow! I wish some Denmarkian with a beach house would trade with me. Peace out.