Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My new

favorite drink at Starbucks. The Chocolate Chip Frappuccino. Yum! I did make Amanda and Angie drive to the shopping center across the street because I was convinced there was another coffee shop over there. I think I must of dreamed it.

Thanks for the fun ladies. It is nice to go out and have girl talk!

Kaelyn is up with me right now. We both took long naps today. I couldn't wake up. I just wanted to lay there. I do wish my new friend would let me sleep in! She (Kaelyn) is going to draw a picture now. I love 4 year old drawings.

Today was one of those days I realized Heath is not a baby, he is getting a personality. He kept peeping around the corner with Kaelyn's pink glassed and popper toy. He was trying to get me to laugh. I love that about him!

They grow to fast!

No comments: