Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Thinkings

  • I am going to have to get a job to support my shopping addiction or stop shopping
  • I can't wait to use my Nikon. Awesome sale at Target
  • I feel Jeff and I are closer than ever
  • We have no big plans for the holiday weekend
  • I am volunteering for Power House this Sunday. No dancing yet for me. I am so white!
  • I am not going to take a nap today
  • Heath is going to Mom's Day Out next week, Tues and Thur are free
  • Heath and I don't shop so well together, go figure
  • I am keeping Brewer
  • I secretly want to be a professional photographer ( mostly of nature )
  • I am missing my annual Red Lobster Dinner with my friend Angela, because my kids are crazy
  • I can't wait to tailgate at the UCF game, I just like to tailgate
  • I would eat lunch out everyday, I love lunch
  • I wonder what it is like to have a six pack (ABS)
  • I have a huge bucket of Avocados from the storm last week and I have no idea how to tell if they are ripe......sorry Amanda
  • Where are the hurricanes? Just a mild one!
  • I miss Keisha, if your reading this....let's do lunch!
  • I miss my mommy too!
  • Shake and Bake!

2 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Did you say you want a six pack of mild "hurricanes"? Just kidding - I'd love to do lunch with you anytime. Byron and I still owe Jeff a dinner, btw. Have a good one. Peace.

My Own Bandwagon said...

Tues. and Thurs are my new favorite days! Lunch sounds good!