Wednesday, August 1, 2007

God is Listening

Last night I went to check on my order for my books. I realized I had never received an email confirmation. I went to check and sure enough, it never processed for some reason. Well, I had used a gift card to buy them and the gift card was long gone in the trash. So for 30 minutes I tried to back track the information. I finally found the card number, but could not get the pin to show up.

So I started praying. I knew God was not going to perform a "magical trick" right in front of me, but I prayed some how I could recover the money on the card from having the gift card number. Moments later I though, "Why not look in the current trash can, just by chance."

Thank goodness Jeff had not taken the trash out with all the other trash(by the way, I will never get mad when he forgets). There in the very bottom the gift card sat! God heard my prayer. He even cares about my finding my gift card.

No comments: