Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Alone

I was able to get back into my book last night. The last chapter I read was about loneliness. I could relate.

I am so content living in my own little world. I hate being put in new social situations. I wish I could be myself from the get-go.

How will I make connections with people if I don't come out of the house every once in a while?

I have always been scared to make the first move. I am not good at phone calls or making friends in the neighborhood.

I use all the excuses I can think of. But I think it all comes down to fear. Life is short.....I must get over this. Maybe there is a seminar out there-HA!

The chapter also made a point to describe the loneliness of Hell. I think of the worse suicidal thoughts, rock bottom loneliness , nobody loves me feelings. Hell will feel this way 24/7. That is a sickening feeling. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Why do I let myself become so recluse sometimes? I do need to get it through my thick skull, if I don't get out there.....someone might miss out on the free gift of salvation!

Time to make connections and Forget the Fear!


No comments: