Sunday, August 12, 2007

Here I go......

......are my favorite!

Jeff told me I would be up all night. I took a nap from 4-6:30. I couldn't help it, I was tired. So here I am at 11:45 at night. Guess this means nap tomorrow!

I am in a mood. I don't feel like reading anything the past two days. And I don't even feel like trying to but my thoughts in my blog. Lots of ideas run through my head, I just can't seem to get them down.

I actually took the dog on a run/walk tonight. I jumped in the pool when I was done, but it left me disappointed. The water felt warmer than the outside temp. I think it actually made me hotter. The house is more comforting because I have the air on 70!

Church was great. I was glad to hear attendance was up. It was definitely busier down at the preschool end. I enjoyed Riverdale. They are great and it was neat to have a change. But secretly, I missed our praise team. Good break for them though!

I went to the Boane's house after church. Jennifer and Ryan invited the class over. It was nice to get to meet some of the parents. Of course, Heath was into everything. I am that parent of the child everyone talks about.

I am a little curious how it will be when Kaelyn starts school and Heath and I are left to ourselves. I am pretty confident he will keep me out of the stores.

Jeff was awesome, he unloaded the dishwasher and let me have a nap. He even went and got us pizza, since I slept through dinner.

I am looking forward to staying home tomorrow and catching up on Moses. I am getting close to his death. I keep flipping forward to see how far I have. I think I am still amazed he never made it in the Promise Land!

No comments: