Friday, August 17, 2007

My Night

I did go to bed around 1 or 1:30. But it didn't last long. Heath awoke at 2:30. I put him in Kaelyn's other bed, so I wouldn't wake Jeff. I tried to lay with him, but for 30 min. he kicked me. He was wide awake. I was exhausted and tired of having my back kicked, so I went back to my room. Of course he followed me and kicked me for another 10 min. Next step, I put him back in his bed. 5 min. later, he was back. I made him sleep on the floor.

I don't remember what time the dog barked, but we went back to sleep in Kaelyn's room. I guess she(Kaelyn) woke up sometime early in the morning and had climbed in our bed. Jeff was on the couch.

My back hurts and this did nothing for my mood. I am going to make a cup of coffee and pretend I am on vacation!

Look for a pic on my other blog sometime later!

No comments: