Wednesday, June 20, 2007

When your the most happiest......

Satan will attack. Last night I started thinking about my blogs. I started doubting myself. What are you thinking? You haven't really changed! You can't lead others to Christ. You life is really a mess and no one will respect you or take you seriously. (all in my head-I converse a lot with myself!) But, I stopped myself real fast. I was aware that Satan wants me to doubt, he doesn't want the lost to be saved.
Then I started thinking about all the people and friends who have moved on to other places, but are still bitter and angry about "the changes" or can't be truly happy for C3's vision. I ask you to put your focus on how many people have come to know Christ. Because in the end, it is what really matters. When lives are being changed and one more is going to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, Satan attacks.
I lost my focus when I wanted church to be for me and not for the lost. So, focus on the things that bring you closer to God, the things that will change your life or enable you to help change others. Jesus Others Yourself-JOY!
P.S- if you can't tell by my blogs, I am overly excited about the change in my life. It's amazing what two weeks of alone time can do! I've never been more excited than I am today and about the future.

2 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Wow! I was having a similar night last night, then I saw Nickelback's YouTube video "If Everyone Cared", (the Amnesty International version), and it closes with the quote, "Never doubt that a small group of committed people can CHANGE THE WORLD. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

And this speaks of the temporal - how much more passion and drive should we have to change the world for Christ! Your excitement inspires me - Never forget the mission or underestimate the attacks of the Enemy. Keep up the introspection - God hears. Peace.

My Own Bandwagon said...

It's funny, I had a strong desire to pray for the staff wives last night. It took me an hour to fall asleep. God is Good!