Monday, June 18, 2007

I am not done

I just got my son back. I sent Kaelyn and him on the porch to watch TV. Kaelyn comes back in and says brother is gone. I go outside and sure enough he is gone! The gate wasn't latched. The dog and Heath were not in the front yard either. I start to panic. I was still in my PJ's. I was about to call the police. I look down the street. Heath and the dog were walking back with a neighbor, half way down the street. Needless to say, I wouldn't be surprised if DCF shows up later today. All this before 1:00 p.m. I can't wait for his nap time!

3 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Hey! I should be asleep. We DID call the police once when we "lost" Ethan, only to find him curled-up asleep in some laundry on my bed. And they still let me raise kids! So, let not your heart be troubled - this too shall pass - then come the teen years. Peace.

My Own Bandwagon said...

Thanks, I needed to hear that. I have really gotten to know my neighbors, rather they wanted to or not! I really thinking about microchipping Heath.

My Own Bandwagon said...

Oops forgot I am, in my comment.