Monday, June 25, 2007

It's Raining!

Today I thought I would just write about different things that POP in my head. After I finished by blog last night, I started think about a mission trip. I think I need to see how truly blessed I am. I remember my youth group went on a World Changers Mission Trip and I wouldn't go. I was not about to sleep on the floor. Plus it didn't sound like any fun to me. I now wonder what I missed out on. I also wanted to go to Brazil. My church growing up, goes once a year. I think I convinced myself I wasn't "Christian" enough. I think about the Youth Group at (as I am writing this, someone just got in an accident at the four way stop, I thought it was a gun shot!)my church leaving soon for their trip. I am a little jealous. Last year I went with them to Centrifuge. I has such a great time with the girls in my cabin. I wish I was going with them this year. I just don't think my husband would want me to leave again. It is stressful to try and find babysitters. Plus, there will be a ton more opportunities. But the next time God opens a door, I am going to jump at it. I am ready to sleep on the floor. Even though I will miss my awesome Tempra Pedic Mattress!!!
I am getting really excited about Moving to the Movie Theater. I keep thinking about all the new people it will attract. I already picture the worship service in my head. I am smiling thinking about it. Secretly I am more excited about the seats. I hope I can sneak in food and drinks in my purse. Just kidding! It is also great because no one can feel like they "own" the church. Plus we will be closer to all the restaurants and beat the other churches to lunch!!!
Well this is all I have for now.....look for more later tonight!

No comments: