Friday, June 15, 2007

The Meltdown

Last night I attempted to take my son to dinner at 7pm, with only having a hour nap and getting up at the crack of dawn! He was a mess. In and out of the high chair. Screaming so everyone could enjoy their meal. Rolling under the table and crawling under chairs. Under normal circumstances, I would have left. But I wanted Kaelyn to enjoy Emma's birthday. Being the good mom that I am, I even went as far as to give him cupcake before dinner. I ask myself......why do I torment myself? Why did I attempt dinner knowing he would have a meltdown? Because I'll never learn my lesson!
I remember going to Chi-Chi's with my cousins. We would have 4 adults and 4 children. I now know why there were Margarita's on the table. It makes the whole experience more pleasurable! Ha!

1 comment:

Barry Leathers said...

Awww...you're such a good mommy! Thanks for letting Kaelyn have fun at Emma's "party". I'm glad you came--love you, girl!

Amanda