Friday, June 29, 2007

Blogging Insecurities

I love when I get comments from my friends. I look forward to them. I wish I could write more elegant comments. Sometimes you write something and you think, "Should I have said that?". You always want your friends approval. Again, why I love comments.
Luckily, I haven't gotten any negative comments. For me, I've really put myself out there. I would hate to have something ugly written about me or to me.
I wouldn't change anything, I feel like a huge weight as been lifted off my chest. God moved me to start blogging and share what I've been going through. Its free therapy! Try it.
By the way....I indented for you Amanda....but it doesn't show up!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You don't have to indent for me...maybe just leave a space in between paragraphs. :)

Amanda

Angie Bledsoe said...

I hear ya! I feel the same way - we all do on some level. It's like putting a little piece of your heart out there for everyone to see - and critique. I tried to enable comments for my blog and it wouldn't work! It's probably for the best.
Anyway, you're an awesome blogger - You're not just in my bookmarks (favorites - for nonMac-ers), but you're on my toolbar. So I can click-it first thing in the a.m.. Keep the thoughts flowing, it's so therapeutic, and it challenges all of us. LUVya. Peace out.