Sunday, June 24, 2007

C3 Is For ME!

I was so mad at myself this morning. I thought I had all the time in the world. Even thought I got to church early(for my coffee). It slipped my mind that church started at 10:00, not 10:30! I made it on time last week. Oh, well.....my mind sometimes! I just hate walking in late.
At least I made it to the sermon. Which was awesome. Sometimes I forget how much Satan wants me to fail, wants to confuse me, and makes me doubt. I almost let him talk me never going back to church again. How sad! I was very selfish. I was consumed with how all the "junk" affected me. Me, me , me. I go back to the thought of how many blessings I missed out on. How many people I could have reached for Christ, instead of indulging in self pity! Self Pity is not your friend!!
I've always felt I look at life with a glass half empty. I love to complain and make snide comments. For the past year, every time I would pull in the church parking lot, I would count the cars. I thought, "What a shame. The parking lot used to be so full!" This is how I judged God working in a church? I thought Satan was attacking my church, because we were a so called "water-downed church"! Boy was I wrong! Satan is attacking my church, because we are reaching a community of unbelievers. A community that won't go to convention churches. And Satan does not want God's work being done by his followers.
This being said, C3 is for me. And I am not going to miss out anymore, in what Christ has planned for me!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so happy that C3 is for you! I've known you for a long time...about 18 years...and lived with you for a few of those years. I have never seen you more at peace with who you are and who God has created you to be than RIGHT NOW! You have inspired me with your blogs and challenged me to be who God has created me to be. Thanks for keeping it real! I love you!

My Own Bandwagon said...

I love you too! But, don't tell Angie!!