Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Smoke

Kaelyn and I were on the porch, while Heath was taking a nap. Kaelyn wanted the circle chips. I sent her in the kitchen to get them. I should have checked on her. She came out saying the kitchen smelled funny. I run into the kitchen and see it is filled with smoke. I look for flames. I can't seem to figure out where it's coming from. Now I am starting to panic. I frantically ask Kaelyn what is from. She points to the microwave. I look in it. I smell smoke, but I don't see anything. She points to the floor. Joey(the beagle) is eating a burnt dog biscuit. Kaelyn decided to cook it for her, in the microwave. I just got done airing out the house. I think I am going to look for a job....it was easier working!

2 comments:

Darrell said...

Your child stories are not helping with my fear of having kids.

My Own Bandwagon said...

Twins are going to be hard work!