Thursday, June 21, 2007

Random Thoughts

I enjoy sitting on the sidewalk, waiting for my puppy to pee late at night. Everyone is tucked away in bed or ending their evening. Last night was beautiful. The wind kept breezing by, I loved the way it felt on my face. I was being all sappy thinking of all the amazing things God made with his hands. The moon, the stars, the clouds, etc.......
I couldn't sleep last night. I was craving a diet coke for dinner, big mistake! I started thinking about my Grandmother. She's my mom's first husbands mother. She been a part of my life since birth. She's my half-sister's grandmother. She is going to be 88 tomorrow. I got really sad thinking she doesn't have too many years of quality life left. And even more sad, she's never accepted Christ as her Savior(as far as I know). I want to write her a letter telling her how much she means to me and how one day I want us to be reunited in Heaven.
Then, I started thinking about other friends and family in my life who don't know Christ as their personal Savior. God put these people in my life for a reason. I am convicted that I haven't shared more with them. So I pray that opportunities will present themselves. I pray God will give me the wisdom for the right things to say.

No comments: