Sunday, July 29, 2007

Nothing to Say!

I have no words or wisdom. I am slowing making my way through Deuteronomy. I did just order two new books. Chazown and Blue Like Jazz . Thanks Amanda and Andrea for the recommendations. I am looking foward to reading. I might have to start a new blogger page.

I loved all the music at Church this Sunday. Every song, which is unusual. Travis did a great job. It was about fear. I think I just blogged about that.

Speaking of fear.....Thursday night it was lightning really bad. It reminded me of the scene in War of the Worlds, when the storm comes in and it is lightning one after another. There was probably 5 seconds between each strike for 20 min. straight. It was the craziest thing ever! Needless to say, we hid in the hallway. I swear lightning stuck at the side of our house. It knocked the power out for about 30 min.

I am so thankful I did my hair earlier that day. I went to see Riverdale at H20 Church. It used to be 8 seconds. Lot of old college memories there. I loved it! It is one of the coolest churches(beside C3!) that I've been in. The best part was the pastor said: Pissed Off! and Crap! Crap is on of my favorite words.

O.K., that's all I have. Talk with you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all get pissed off every now and then and I don't see what the big deal is about actually admitting to it. Loved the message. Darrell and I were talking about how we've heard that story a million times and we both never really realized how he never saw Jesus until He told the blind man later. He had to go through the process of belief and take a stand against the religious leaders first before he could see Jesus with his physical eyes. Amazing! Some times the things that seem so small just jump out. Tell me how you like the books. Rob Bell on Nov.20th... can't wait!!!