Thursday, July 5, 2007

Good Morning

I've got nothing this morning. We are currently in Melbourne. Jeff's childhood friend is in town with his son, so we were doing some visiting. I also got to do some kid free shopping. I bought Jeff some new flips and jeans at AE. I have to take the jeans back. They are slim fit boot cut. They are really tight on his calves. It reminded me of the leather pants that Ross had on in an episode of friends.

Kaelyn and Heath were not impressed with our private firework show. The first one that made a sound, sent both indoors. Not to mention that Heath burnt two fingers on a sparkler. I guess they are not ready yet!

Side note to Angie- I love your long comments. It reminds me of passing notes in school!

I talked to Andrea for a little last night! I am jealous of her going to camp. It brought back a lot of good memories from camp last year. I told her I will have to text message her some pranks. You know your going to miss me!

Well that is it for now, maybe I'll write more tonight!

3 comments:

C3 Wives said...

Thanks. I've been wondering what you've been up to...
We will miss you @ camp - especially Ashley (she's filled us in on more of your legendary pranks - awesome!). When we get back, maybe we can get some girls together and have our own camp/sleepover - maybe at the beach! I just wouldn't fall too soundly asleep if I were you...
LUVya. Peace.

Angie Bledsoe said...

In case you wondered...it was me under the assumed identity of "C3 wives". Sorry was signed-in under that account and forgot to change it. Still LUVya! Peace out.

Amanda said...

I love that episode-it made me laugh even though I've seen it a dozen times. Miss you!