Friday, September 21, 2007

Where would they go?

I wonder where the unchurched will go this Sunday? Do we keep church the same 24/7 just hoping they will come around and visit and be "convicted"? or....do we love on them and make them feel welcomed?

Where will they go? Will they go where the preaching does nothing but tell them they are living a life full of wrongs!?! No!

People need to be loved first and shown Christ's Love? I assure you that the more they know and understand Christ, the more they will want to make changes in their live. Not out of guilt, but for a love a SAVIOR who died on a cross.

Oh, and my the way......C3 is for ME!

1 comment:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Like I've said before: BLOGALICIOUS!
Love your passion. I believe God's gonna bless it - can't wait to watch it. Peace.