Sunday, September 9, 2007

It is raining again!!!

My plug to my computer is broken again so I am at 51% until I make it to the Apple store. There goes my $100 rebate from iphone!

The dog is sick again and I think the other dog has caught it. Another $100!

The washing machine is leaking water out the pipe because it shakes faster than it is supposed to!

I think I am going to look for a job!

On a side note......I really enjoyed Barry's message. Maybe because I grew up in the same church as he did. I haven't been in service in three weeks. I miss worshiping.

Angie and Byron get better. We missed you guys!

I will blog again when I get a new plug, percentages are dropping fast!

2 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Thanks for the well-wishes. I hear you about the percentage thing...I'd love to say that I'm not so shallow as to let my reader percentages affect my self-worth - But, it's just a better day when my numbers are up! It's kind of an addiction with me...but what's new, I have to obsess about something - speaking of, let's do Lew Gardens this week!!! Have a great one...I'll meet you somewhere with my laptop if you'll just blog on it! LuvYa. Angie

My Own Bandwagon said...

My plug started working again! Lew Gardens sounds great!