Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Don't Think I'll Ever Get A Full Blog In!!

I had brought up to my mom, how when the girls from the Pregnancy Resource Center would come to church they would all sit in the back, trying to avoid the stares. I am sure they were judged because their sin showed.

What makes us want to be judges of who's sin is worse than the other? I do believe that each sin will have a different consequence and can make life changing events. It is funny how the people we think have the "biggest sins", are the ones who want to be loved the most.

I know when I have messed up in life, all I really want is someone to love on me and tell me everything is going to be alright. (Like the time I tried to run away from home with my Strawberry Shortcake sleeping bag and Pink Panther bike!)

God has really been changing my heart in this area. I am trying not to be judgemental, but more loving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not judging me. I promise not to judge you for owning a Pink Panther bike.

She Rose Up said...

Hey! I just have to say, the Pink Panther is way cool! That was one of my fav cartoons, back in the day when we had like 3-4 channels! :)

She Rose Up said...

P.S. I have to say that I agree with you. As I get older (or should I say as I grow?!) Anyway, I begin to think the bigger sin is to be the obstacle to someone being able to get help, and feel loved.