Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Pre Bday to ME!

I am writing in my favorite color in honor of myself!

I just had the most amazing best time with my BFF's ! Thanks ladies for the most amazing night! I enjoyed every part of it. You all are awesome! We will have to bring the men next time.

I love talking about end times. I am one of those people who could easily be obsessed with it. I think it is all the drama and excitement. It is so mysterious and everyone has an opinion. But I don't think we can really grasp how horrible it will be! I always say, I'll more than likely be dead, but just think....someone through your bloodline will experience the moment Christ comes back and be alive on earth.

I remember watching "A Thief In the Night" as a youth. I don't even remember who showed it to me, but it scared the crap out of me. I vividly remember a shaver shaking in the sink, but no one was there anymore. I really think I watched it on Halloween as a scary movie! Every time a helicopter flew over the house or the sky turned a strange color....I thought Jesus was coming!

I almost bought this movie at camp last year, but it was $30. It needs to be on the $6 value isle!!

It is late and I am tired, so more from me in the morning. Maybe I'll make a list of things you don't want to be caught doing during the Rapture.

5 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Happy, happy birthday! You crack me up - if I can get a hold of a copy of that movie, we can watch it together...Have a great day:-)
Love you, Angie

Monica Hunt said...

Happy Birthday to you! :) I hope your day is great, you deserve it!

She Rose Up said...

Happy Birthday! Love your blogs! They are inspirational and funny! Keep it goin'!
Maria
in St Auggie

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! Try to do something fun today...and laundry doesn't count! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you! Sorry I missed your slammin' party. I guess we'll just have to continue the celebration!