Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sad Sunday

I slept 10 hours last night straight. I haven't done that in quite awhile. I am still missing my Brewer but I know he is doing well. I didn't realize how attached I was. If he was only half his size.

I am doing better as the day goes by. I spent a lot of time in the yard and cleaning the house. Threw away some junk. Still not done.

Power House was fun. The energy was none stop and the kids were really engaged. I am really amazed how my group as grown. I even had one of my kids from last year there today. I miss them all.

Tomorrow I plan on finishing the wallpaper on the other side of the kitchen. I am very scattered brained. I can get many projects going at once and not finish any of them. Isn't that ADHD?


2 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Okay, so maybe Andrea and I will come by and check on you tomorrow. It's always easier to get projects done when you make it a party. She's coming by to check on me, since I've been sick...so maybe we'll take the "welcome wagon" on the road. That would be fun. Have a good night. Sleep in peace. Love you, Angie

My Own Bandwagon said...

Thanks...I need the love!