Saturday, September 22, 2007

Long Day

Tonight I write in Gold to honor UCF's Win!!

Jeff was at the game from 10-8, so I was home with the kiddies. I had promised Kaelyn we would go to Target. I decided to stop at "Old McDonald's" as Kaelyn calls it. I was really shocked at my total. 2 kids meals and one normal hamburger, med fri., and a med coke.......15.00!! I should have ordered a kids meal myself. Not to mention they forgot my coke and fries and I had to go back.

This brings me to customer service. When did people lose pride in their jobs? No matter what you make or do, you should do it the best of your ability. Many, many times....I have felt the fool trying to ask for something to be done the right way. I remember getting a chicken sandwich at Chili's and it was frozen inside. The manager told me it was the lighting and then proceeded to microwave it. He offered me a free desert. Whoopee! I think I am going to get Jeff to start a web site where you can rate customer service.

I also know there is another side where the customer can be a jerk too! I have to say, even thought the girl forgot my items. She was very friendly.

Jeff won't ever let me complain about my food, he knows they will spit in it.

So anyways, I went shopping with my two kids. I had a few hot flashes and close call panic attacks, but I survived. Should have taken the Zanax my source gave me for my trip to Ohio!


No comments: