Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday, Sunday is my Funday!

I am such a dork!

Today was my first day in Power House. I was a little nervous, but thought it went well. I really like the curriculum. It is easy to follow and I think the kids enjoy it too! It is amazing to watch everyone working together. I am so glad the youth helps!!

I've got my mind turning on a few service projects for the C3. I am excited thinking of all the different ways we can make a difference in the community.

Back to PH, we talked about Humility. I think this is a hard concept to grasp in a society that teaches you to be the best and do what it takes to get there. Although I do believe people have a natural talent for things and can be truly humble. But sadly, watch most reality shows and it is a long way from showing people who are humble!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're in there! Loved seeing you girl!