Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday Thinkings

Angie- I am so glad we ate two meals today. I had really locked myself up in the house this week. I was beginning to talk to my pretend friends!

Amanda- I can't believe your in California. I miss you, but I know you are having a ball! I need a relative to move somewhere cool!

Andrea- Quit your job! Just kidding!

*Today I talked to someone who is interested in Brewer. It is a single guy with a Lab. I think it will be a good match!

*I saw a fight in the parking lot at gymnastics. I was a little scared, but I love drama.

*I made a joke how I got saved during a Handbell service.....can I say that?

*The Office begins in 15 min., it better be funny!

* I ordered a shirt that says: "Don't taze me bro!" UF Incident. I thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll quit tomorrow just for you!

Amanda said...

i miss you too! I'm having a great time in CA. My niece is so stinkin cute! I'll be home sunday.