Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday?

I have family in town, so I am not able to get much writing done. I finally caught up on some sleep last night. I was close to a break down.

I forgot to tell the funniest part of my trip. Jeff and I did not want to go to formal night, so we decided to go to Senior Frogs for dinner. It is the only restaurant closest to the docks that is open past 5 pm. While I was there a guy said to me, "I don't mean to be rude, but you look like you smoke weed?" And then went on to offer me the purest cocaine, x , and some of the best weed I've ever had. Maybe it was my bloodshot eye from the dog. I think he was an undercover cop.

BTW- I have never done any of the above drugs. I freak out if I mix an aspirin and NyQuil!

2 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Good to know you "Just Say No"! You're so C3! Peace out.

My Own Bandwagon said...

I did have to think twice! Just Kidding!!