Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Mind

I knew what I wanted to write about last night, but soon forgot. So, I'll recap on my day. I spent most of it at the salon. I haven't had my hair colored in a couple of years. I was a little shocked at the ticket price and would have never done it, if I had known how much it would cost. Buyer's Remorse!

I love the color, but I am sure I will have my "critics"! Life is to short not to have fun with your hair.

I also went to Target to get our costumes. Jeff is wearing his dad's coaching shorts. The tight short ones. I will have to post a picture on Sat.

Heath is still in bed. I don't think he is feeling well. My son never stops. Even when he has a fever, so I am a little worried.

I am going to think for a little while and see if I can remember.

3 comments:

She Rose Up said...

You go, Girl! You are SOOO correct! Life IS to short not to enjoy your hair! It is one of the best things about being a girl living in the 21st century! (I might make that my Thursday Thirteen topic, btw), that has possibilities!

Toodles!
Maria

Angie Bledsoe said...

can't wait to see your hair. you have such great bone structure, you can do anything...even pull a "brittney"! i'd love you no matter what...but i'd probably find you a good therapist.
btw, do you know of a good therapist? just kidding...sort of. Have a great one. peace.

My Own Bandwagon said...

I've never really bonded with therapists. I did enjoy the group therapist I went to for my brother when he was little. It was like watching a reality show! It is a wonder I am not a freak!!