Friday, October 26, 2007

Pumkin Friday

Today we went to pick out our pumpkin. You can see pics on the other site. I had debated Green Meadows, but decided to wait until Jeff can go and it is a little cooler. We had lunch at the mall with my friend Angela. Chick-fl-a was crazy. I ate a sub instead. Philly Cheese Steak Sub! I also ran into my friend Cara. I used to teach next to her. Her kids are beautiful.

I did finish mopping the floors and cleaning the bathrooms. I only have a huge pile of clothes waiting for me. Maybe next week. I always make sure I have enough clothes to last more than 2 weeks. I am lazy, lazy, lazy!

2 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

There's nothing lazy about taking two young kids to get pumpkins and to the mall...plus, pumpkins are so much more fun. Your pics are beautiful! Peace.

My Own Bandwagon said...

Thanks, I feel like I've been out of sink in my blogging!!