Monday, October 1, 2007

My Monday Continues......

  • I finished the door, it is now white!
  • I secretly look at adoptable dogs
  • I wish Joey would snuggle with me
  • Heath has no clothes, I must wash them
  • We are out of toilet paper, Heath shoved the last roll in the there!
  • I should go to the gym, but I really only want to tan
  • Tomorrow I must break(I just spelled it brake) my Target rule and get some rods for the windows and new door knobs.
  • I have a list of things I need and know I will forget
  • Two weeks until my cruise
  • Found out you can take Amtrack to Savannah for $60 RT
  • I live for vacations and hanging out

3 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

...Savannah, here we come! They have some awesome cemeteries with cool, spooky statues to photograph! We can start planning our trip the minute you step off the cruise ship. Thanks for sharing Heath with me - he's my new bff! Love ya. Peace.

My Own Bandwagon said...

I am for real! I bet we can eat at some good restaurants. Heath misses you.

Anonymous said...

All about the Savannah idea.