Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mosquitoes Suck.....Literally

I am trying to enjoy the outside with my children, but the mosquitoes are horrible! I have 5-6 bites itching me like a crazy women.

Today I had to wait for ever to get my iphone replaced. I didn't drop it, but it had a mark on the side. The guy told me that pretty soon they are not going to replace phones with any type of damage. If you want to know what happened....ask me. I dare not tell the story of the phone, afraid they may come get it.


I did get the new Cesar Millan book. I really like the way he writes. I suggest anyone reads his books before getting a new dog. I made many mistakes with Brewer in the beginning, but know I am doing better with his training. I am actually glad he is back. I can't explain the connection I feel with him. I love his looks. Something about those eyes. OK....that is so sad I just wrote that.

Jeff and I are off on our Anv. Cruise on Friday. I love it! I wish we could go twice a year. I look forward to our time together, no interruptions. When we get back my Dad, his wife, and my grandmother are coming for the week. They have not seen Heath since he was 4mo.!

Speaking of Heath. His teacher complemented how well behaved and cute he is. I am so glad. I was afraid he ran around screaming all the time!

Anyways, time to go be with the family!!

2 comments:

Darrell said...

I want to know what happened to your iPhone. FYI, I was in the apple store last Friday getting Andrea's phone replaced when a lady came in with a broken screen on her phone because she had dropped it on the asphalt. The apple person told her it was a non warrantied repair and that it would cost $250 to repair. We are slaves to technology.

My Own Bandwagon said...

It involved the dog and water!

I guess I better save my 100.00 rebate for repairs!!