Sunday, October 21, 2007

Back to Blogging

I am officially rested now. I have taken two very much needed long naps this weekend.

The past week was very eventful. My father, his wife, and my grandmother came down for a visit. I am not used to having that many people in my house. Trust me, there was no where to hide.

Church was awesome. I loved all the media and set design. Glad to be back after 3 weeks of not being in service.

Tomorrow is my grandmother's 80th birthday. So, another trip to Melbourne. It will be fun seeing my other family.

My two sides of the family are so different.

I am ready to dig deeper in my life. I hate getting caught up in day to day life. Maybe because I like change so much. I can't do the same routine all the time.

I keep thinking how Christmas will be here before you know it. I don't think I am quite ready. Maybe it is the weather. I wish for snow flurries this year again. Remember it snowed downtown!!

I am ready for jeans, sweaters, and long shirts. Mostly because I am tired of shaving my legs and trying to tan!

I might regret the 2 or 3 hour nap I took today. But I am catching up on TV.

Good night!

No comments: