Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Funk

Today is the first day I have had coffee since Sunday. Mostly because I am to lazy to fix it. But I am tired this week and thought it might help. I am really tired. Yesterday I spent most of the day trying to wake up. I think most of it is interrupted sleep. But this is OK! Friday I get to stay at the Gaylord Palms with my mom. No kids!

I can't get back into a routine of Quiet Times. I know this is effecting my mood. I can't seem to get back to reading at all. I am not very passionate lately. I have no one to blame but myself. I hate when I am like this, because it is wasted time. I take for granted that I live in a country that lets be even own a Bible.

I have to take Heath and run around for a little while. I know I will regret it, but tomorrow I have both of them at home. I am keeping him home today. He sounds horrible,but is full of energy. I'll be surprised if I escape it.

Ta-Ta for now!

1 comment:

She Rose Up said...

For your viewing please! You gotta try this link! I promis it will make you laugh! Laughter is good medicine!

http://1happyhouse.blogspot.com/2007/10/cage-match.html