Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday.....

I am not sure where to even begin. This weekend was quiet, yet eventful. We went to Melbourne to see our new niece Baby Kate. She too, has inherited the red hair of her siblings. It think it is beautiful.

I did receive Brewer back Sat. afternoon, with mixed emotions. I really did miss him. I am going to break him. I bought a choke chain and walks are much smoother. I let him run all over us before, because he seemed so fragile. Times are a changing.

I hate when I miss church. Especially this past Sunday and the celebration of the sale of the property. The adventure ahead of us is going to be awesome and life changing. I am so excited that are main mission is to reach the community.

I have so much on my mind lately. I will try and blog about it soon.

Love, me

2 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

I'm so glad you blogged...I didn't know where you had gone!!! Missed you - blog again...you owe us several blogs TODAY!! Peace out.

My Own Bandwagon said...

My mind is turning!