Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Gardener

I think my new hobby is going to be gardening. I need to stay out of the stores. I might even try to attempt to grow some plants from seeds. I bought a new plant book at the book store. Fail-Safe plants for Florida.

I love the Canna. I have them growing in numerous places in my yard. They take up dead space and are easy to maintain. The regrow beautifully every year!!

I also bought some Siam Tulips. I have them in some containers, but I will have to plant them soon.

I think I might have to take a trip to Lucas Nursery. I can walk around for hours looking!!

3 comments:

She Rose Up said...

Tulips are some of favs. Those & daisies. I confess to wanting to get into garden for numerous yrs...Somehow, I have not done it...hmmm...if I am not mistaken this is the time to plant bulbs & they will bloom next spring & summer....Sounda like a good Saturday morning project for me!

My Own Bandwagon said...

I am all talk too!

She Rose Up said...

;-)