Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Recap

  • Spent Wednesday night at my mom's for dinner. My sister's family and both grandparents were there. Which was nice, since I didn't spent Thanksgiving day with them.
  • Thanksgiving Day I spent at Jeff's parents. The food was great. I took a 2 hour nap and went out later with Jeff and his dad.
  • Black Friday(which I've never done!) with the Bazer Girls and Mama Bazer. What a rush. Bought lots of things....some needed....some not! Took a two hour nap! Went out later with my mom.
  • Thought lots about my grandpa that day. He passed two years ago. Just a few hours before Thanksgiving.
  • Saturday, we were all grumpy. Came back home and played.
  • Sunday, Church! I thought Power House went well. The kids enjoyed themselves. Sad I missed service, heard it was great. Can't wait to see were God leads me to spend the money!!
  • Today, slept in past 8:30. Kaelyn was late for school. Jeff is still in bed. Think we are all worn out!

No comments: