Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hello

My son is screaming, so I'll make this short. Better than nothing I guess. Amanda.....sorry I didn't get a post out for your birthday. I thought of you all day and some of the fun and silly stuff we have done over the years. You are my best friend and as close as a sister could be. I know we will grow old together...no matter where life takes us. I'll probably get us kicked out of the nursery home.

I think I am blogging less because I am so focused on my yard right now. I enjoy planting....I am just waiting for them to die. We shall see.

I did find a playground at Home Depot for 130, marked down from 250. Of course you have to put it together and buy all the other equipment. And I am sure I'll have to hire someone to do it. I'll be looking in the white pages this week. Ha!

XOXOXO

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for your nice post! And yes, you will DEFINITELY get us kicked out of the nursing home...we'll just have to go live with Kaelyn and Ansley! Can't wait to see all the work you've done in your yard!

Angie Bledsoe said...

HELLOOOO!!!!!!!