Thursday, November 29, 2007

SSSSssssss!!!!

Sorry so long!

I have to tell what happened to me at gymnastics. Jeff went with me and Heath was getting restless. So....I decided to take him to the car. On the way out I stepped on a snake. We just happened to meet at just the right moment we met.

I am not scared of snakes. I just don't want to step on them. Anyways....I screamed and the whole place looked at me. I tried to get away and stepped on it again, kicking it in the door. At that point I look in and some lady is standing on her chair. I am sure it was a sight to see.

Some man finally got it out of the door with a magazine. This is the 2nd time I've had a snake run across my feet. Not the kind of luck you want!

In other news. I registered for Valencia. I am going back to school to get my certification back. Since I was out that way, I stopped by to see Andrea. She did my make-up and plucked my eyebrows. I looked pretty tired and when she was done...I looked marvelous! Plus it was fun hanging out with my "BFF"

Wednesday night our home team and the college home team met with the Bledsoe's to discuss the up and coming move. I can't imagine not being a part of it. I feels so good to look around and see all the excitement in everyone's faces. I am looking forward to January. I truly believe the next few years are going to be the best in the life of C3.

Love my C3 FAMILY!!!!

PS-Went to IKEA today for 15 min., must go back.....maybe in the morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had fun killing time with you! The lady in yellow says hi!