Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Best Sleep Ever!

Last night I slept through the whole night without any interruptions. Jeff went to the couch, he said I was snoring in his ear.

I can't believe how refreshed I feel. As much as I love Brewer......it was stressing me out. I should of just had another baby. At least it would be sleeping through the night by now. Although, you can't put a baby in a cage at night.

I have been working in my yard nonstop. I have become addicted to buying plants. The best find today was a 9 foot umbrella marked down from 100 to 25. Jeff's not quite sure why I needed it. I guess I am thinking about hot summers. I also ordered some seeds. Wouldn't you like to know what kind of seeds!!! It should be interesting to see how long it takes for me to kill them. I guess the cool temps. draw me outside. Plus I love digging in the dirt. I just wish I had the talent to take care of plants the way you are supposed to.

Tonight was our first Home Team meeting. I enjoy hearing everyone's take on things. Even if I haven't read it yet. I need a book with colorful pictures. Jeff says I only look at pictures anyways....which is true.

It is 10pm and Heath has decided to join me in the living room. I shouldn't have let him take a 2 1/2 hour nap.

BTW- I don't normally shop at Big Lots, but went last week. You have to put in 25 cents to use a cart and I guess it comes out when you return it. Are you kidding me? I like the cart that lock if they go past the yellow line. I saw an old lady dragging it the other day. She had no clue.

OK. Sorry about the lame blog. Good night!!


2 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Thank you!!
I won't say "it's about time"...
I'm glad someone else has a healthy obsession - Can't wait to see your garden.
Peace out.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You blogged! About... Big Lots? Oh well, I'm just happy you're back!