Monday, November 12, 2007

Is it Monday? Random Ramblings

I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I am 90% done Christmas shopping. Yeah!

I spent most of the morning on the internet. Lunch time in the yard. Afternoon cleaning the kitchen for the millionth time. Back in the yard again.

I asked Kaelyn where Jesus was.....she said at her old school.

I have a hard lump in my leg that hurts. I can only imagine calling the Doctor on that one.

This is going to be a long week...I'll explain later.

I saw the smallest bird the other day. I thought it was a wasp at first. It was smaller than most hummingbirds that I have seen.

My mom and sister were given Elton John tickets for free. I tried to get a ticket for a month...no luck.

I have small investment in plants, that Jeff says are going to die in a few weeks. I have faith!! I have never lost a plant to a freeze yet!

IKEA opens Wed. I think I might check it out after the first of the year. I hate going anywhere near the malls or Waterford this time of year. I am looking forward to free shipping.

Glad I moved out of the "bomb" range!

Wondering if my Christmas presents for the kids are full of lead? I threw away a prepasted toothbrush from china....just in case.

Heath brought me pizza sauce outside. He has learned how to climb up on the counters, because I moved all the food out of reach. I've got to lock the french doors to keep him outside with me.

I had 5 hours of sleep last night and I feel good.

I let Heath run around naked. He did pretty good with the potty. He did poop on the porch..he came to get me. Yuck!!

No comments: