Monday, November 5, 2007

Best Monday Ever

I got it in my head yesterday that I was going to get rid of Brewer. As much as I love him....I have not slept good since I got him, nor has my house been calm. I should have waited until the kids were older. Expensive Lesson Learned!!

So this morning I awoke at 5:30, but slept good. Went to the gym. Came home. Decided I was going to take all our change to one of those machines at Publix. I thought maybe $35 or $50 at the most. To my surprise.....$300. It is like finding lost money!!

I have spent most of the weekend with the kids or working in the yard. I am re-landscaping and hopefully re-sodding soon. I forget how hard and how much money it costs. But I do enjoy it. I am going to even try to grow some plants from seeds. We will see how it will go.

I wish I could get better blogs in....but every time I try, I am interrupted. Like now!

No comments: