Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Whirwind Week

I cannot believe that it is all done and over. I could probably sleep a few more hours.....maybe a nap today.

I went to ICE at Gaylord Palms all day Sat. I took Kaelyn ice skating. About broke my back. By the time we left, it was a 2-2 1/2 hour wait to go in. Not worth that!

Christmas Eve, my family came over for dinner. We played TV Scene it? Hung out and had a good time. My grandmother and her husband spent the night, my mom and I slept in the guest bed, and Jeff slept on the couch.

We woke up and watched the kids open their presents. Kaelyn was so excited she got her Dora scooter. Heath got a basket ball hoop. The present were opened and everywhere in 30 min.

Jeff got a Wii. It is fun to watch him play baseball. He yells at it and moves like a maniac. He got so hot, he had to take his shirt off. This Wii seems like to much exercise.

We drove to Melbourne and filled the car with presents from my in-laws. Played with the cousins for a few hours, then drove back to Orlando. We stopped at my sisters for an hour and had prime rib.....YUM!

So now I am left with a mess, that will take me a good day to clean. Glad I got rid of some toys before Christmas!

I am so thankful for family and friends this holiday season. I love you all and look forward to 2008!

PS-Thanks Amanda for the robe, I have been snuggling with it on the couch.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you like it! Sounds like you had a fun-filled Christmas...can't wait to spend some time with you next week!

Anonymous said...

check out my new personal blog... www.andrealoper.wordpress.com