Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thought on Thursday

Mean people suck!

I love broccoli cheddar soap!

Polka Dot(ask me in person)

I sat in a lazy boy at BJ's and thought I needed one.

It is to hot to be December.

I want to go see August Rush.

I love when my children go to bed quietly

I bought them McDonald's for dinner and I ate two hamburgers.....size 12 here I come!!!

I love taking 5 min to fix my hair. Short is awesome.

Some one's Christmas present arrived. Thank Goodness.

I have sod envy. The neighbor got new grass.

When I go back to work...I am going to pay for the hotel for our girl's trip. We will go!! to New York or Chicago!!

I am done, Good Night!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

broccoli cheddar SOAP?

Amanda said...

Polka Dot? Can't wait to hear that story.

Andrea...don't you know it's MY job to correct LeighAnn's spelling?

I'm all for you going back to work now. ha!ha!

I think you need a recliner...you're going back to work, right?

Love you!

My Own Bandwagon said...

I love Broccoli Cheddar Soap, it leaves me feeling refreshed and not hungry!

Angie Bledsoe said...

...and you'll have a "signature scent" all your own!