Monday, December 3, 2007

Watered Down?

ell No!

Sunday was one of the best messages I have heard. Although I think that every Sunday. OK, I sound like a brown-noser. But.....I love C3!

It was a very convicting message about fear. It is funny, I remember hearing the story of Esther in Sunday School......but did not remember it the way I should.

This woman, born of no social status, becomes Queen. She then puts her life in danger, to help her people not be exterminated! Read Esther!!!

I think of my fears and insecurities. Life is to short and to many people don't know Christ. How do I over come it. Practice, Practice! If you never try, you'll never get good at it.

Would I risk my life for Christ or other's? I can say yes to puff myself up, but the cold hard truth is I do not have the guts like Esther. She risked her life for her people and I am to afraid to witness to people I know I should. And I won't even get my head chopped off for sharing. Maybe just laughed at!

VERY CONVICTING.........I MUST REFLECT AND TAKE ACTION!!!!!