Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Midweek Madness

I decided to wrap presents and put them under the tree. Mostly, to not be overwhelmed when Christmas comes. Heath has already opened three. Thanks goodness he was just into the unwrapping part. He didn't care about the content.

I have also decided, I have no skill when it comes to wrapping. I think you must need a degree in origami!

I got to spend an hour in IKEA Tuesday! Bought a side table for $12.99.

Jeff and I have it worked out to go to Tennessee for the Bowl game. My dad is going to meet us. I can't wait. I haven't been to one game all season. I sacrificed so Jeff could go and I watched the kids. Just Kidding!!

I love our C3 Christmas Project this year. I have heard some amazing stories. Even people matching the money! That is awesome!! I think it is great people where given the opportunity to share, even if it wasn't their money. It teaches an important lesson in giving, and may encourage that person to do it more often. Sometimes it is scary stepping out of the box. I know I need a push sometimes! And even though it is hard to sometimes give out of my own pocket....I have really been encouraged. I know I have so much more to give.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm lazy! I enjoyed your blog today. I try to open my presents early to so props to Heath!

My Own Bandwagon said...

I took a 2 hour nap today.....it was awesome! Heard an amazing, but sad story at home team regarding the money given out. Remind me to tell you about it.