Sunday, December 9, 2007

Finally Did the Christmas Cards!



This is just a peek at the card.

Can't believe the weekend as come to an end and my house is still messy. I did clean Kaelyn's room, it is the easiest.

I just watched a funny movie and laughed until I had tears coming out my eyes.

I dragged my Christmas lights down the street. They still work. It is a Christmas Miracle.

Went to two Christmas Parties. I had the most fun Friday night.

I am going to regret not going to be earlier.

Oh, well nap for me!!

3 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

They're so adorable...
Thanks for the props - I'm so glad ya'll came. Peace out.

My Own Bandwagon said...

They know it too! I had a great time and so did Jeff. We should hit Panera again. I love the Broccoli Cheddar Soap!

Anonymous said...

Love it!