Monday, January 7, 2008

Your Going to Kill Me

Saturday Night I was really sad about Brewer. I even posted about it. I went to bed praying asking God to help me find him.....especially if he wasn't in a good home.

After church I took a nap. When I woke up, I went straight to Craigslist and looked under pets. 10 min. before, someone posted an 11 month old male Weimaraner. I immediately called and talked to the lady for 20 min. or so. I ended up going over to meet him.

Better than Brewer(bless his heart). This dog is quiet and trained. Loves to play ball. Stays off the furniture. Best of all, sleeps through the night.

The wife has an autistic son and Enzo was becoming to much for them to care for.

Kaelyn had a ball and made friends with their son Ben. She keeps asking when she can go back.

I even came home with a huge TV that was by the trash by their house in Winter Park.

This is for my Mario Playing addiction...I am trying to win Mom of the Year.

My mom is going to kill me. She said never get a dog again. So, if you read this and you are in contact with her.......let me tell her first.

So, yes I am crazy. But ya'll love me anyways!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I think we need to start a support group...or maybe two...one for your dog addiction and the other for the Mario thing. You're right...I love you anyway, crazy girl!

Anonymous said...

I wanna see a picture of your new baby!