Monday, January 7, 2008

Home

I was nervous about my first Sunday at C3 in the theaters......but the minute I hit the parking lot, I knew we were home. I was reassured again when I walked in the door. Even though I do not like my C3 kids color shirt, it was so cool to see almost everyone with some sort of a C3 volunteer shirt on. No one would be able to mistake a member!

I was greeted with smiles, hugs , and handshakes. Well maybe not to many hugs....every since my hug blog. It is alright, HUG me.

Power House was amazing. The sound was great. I am amazed by Kayleigh every Sunday. She is a natural. I wish I had her talent. I would be a blubbering fool up there. My talent is being sarcastic!!

Worship was next. I was blown away! I think that is the only way I can describe it.

The best part was seeing old friends back. Knowing they were home again too!

I don't think the theater is going to old us for too long, but I know God is already working on our next move!!

No comments: